Friday 13 April 2012

Up-coming exhibition!

I am pleased to have been given the opportunity to exhibit at Wilf's cafe in Staveley, Cumbria. I used to work in the cafe back in my student days and always admired the exhibitions there so I am very chuffed to be able to become an exhibitor myself. The exhibition will be showing my pen and water colour drawings of local scenes around Staveley and Kendal, as well as animal drawings and some original illustrations from my I love/hate my Campervan book. Here are a couple of tasters of the new landscape scenes:

Wilf's Cafe

Sunday morning, Staveley

The exhibition opens next Tuesday April 17th and will run until the end of July. All artworks are for sale as well as a selection of new greeting card designs and books.

Please do pop in and take a look if you're in the area, it's worth the trip even just for a sample of Wilf's famous chocolate brownie!

For more details about location etc check out Wilf's website here www.wilfs-cafe.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment